The grand prize winner will receive:
GENERATOR WILL AWARD
$10,000 Value worth of design services, could include:
- Creative Consultation
- Social Media Evaluation and Management
- Logo and Brand Redesign
- Design of Print Material
- Web Design
- Email Advertising
- Motion Graphics
MEDIA STREET WILL AWARD
$10,000 Value worth of video services, could include:
- Corporate Video
- Social Media Marketing Videos
- Television Commercials
- Website Videos
- Promotional Videos
This is our largest WindUp ever — a $20,000 Value!
Website hosting, domain registration, backend website development, printing of material, 3rd party licensing, ad buys and voice talent will be at additional expense to the winner. The winner of the Grand Prize must use these services within 1 year of award. Services may not be forfeit for cash value.
Step 1: Nominate
Nominate a company or organization that could use a brand refresh. This competition is open up to new and existing businesses, non-profits and organizations.
- Self nominations are acceptable
- A company or organization only needs 1 nomination to be entered into the contest
- Nominees must reside and operate in Windsor-Essex County
- Generator reserves the right to reject nominations for any reason
Nominations end June 19th at 5pm
Step 2: Voting
Once the nomination phase closes, all nominees will be open for voting
- You may vote once per day
- Visit us daily to cast your vote
- Share, share, share! Get as many votes as you can
Voting ends July 10th at 5pm
Step 3: The Pitch
Once voting closes, the 3 nominees that received the most votes will be contacted to pitch their services or products to the Generator / Media Street teams. The nominees will have their chance to tell how they would like to spend their award and why they think they should be the WindUp Grand Prize winner!
Generator and Media Street will then choose the winner of the Grand Prize!